Escapat Wines SARL acts as data controller for all processing of your personal data. Purchases of our products take place directly from Escapat Wines SARL, which together with our transport supplier is responsible for the transport in Sweden until delivery to you as a customer. You as a customer can always reach us at email@example.com
Escapat Wines complies with all applicable laws and regulations that exist to protect the privacy of private individuals, including the Personal Data Act (1998:204) (PUL), the Electronic Communications Act (2003:389) and such other regulation implementing the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/ EC, the EU Directive on privacy and electronic communications 2002/58/EC and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and any amendments to, additions to or regulations that replace such laws, regulations, regulations and rules. We use appropriate and reasonable physical, technical and organizational security measures in relation to the amount and sensitivity of personal data.
In connection with registration as a wine subscriber, Escapat Magazine or when purchasing our products and services, contact with our customer service or through our website and if you participate in campaigns via e.g. e-mail or social media, you may be asked to provide information about yourself that is considered personal data. This may include:
- Name, social security number and contact information;
- Delivery information, billing information, payment information and other information that you provide for the purchase or delivery of a product or service;
- Demographic information such as postal code
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, advertisements and/or offers; or
- Other user-generated information that you actively choose to share through our websites.
We may collect personal data (social security number, name, e-mail and address) from Klarna in connection with the purchase of our products and services.
If you have ordered a product or service, you have entered into an agreement with Escapat Wines SARL and we therefore process your personal data for the purpose of administering your order and to be able to deliver the product or service you have ordered. In addition to processing your personal data to fulfill the purchase of products or services, Escapat Wines may use your personal data for other purposes and with the support of other legal grounds, which are stated below.
- Consent : Based on the consent that can be given in connection with the purchase of products or services and when registering as a subscriber with us, Escapat Wines compiles information about our customers and their buying habits and interests in order to be able to profile the customers in different categories. The purpose is to be able to offer customers relevant and customized information and marketing from Escapat Wines through such profiling.
- Legitimate interest : In order for us to be able to provide, develop and improve our products and services and to increase our competitiveness, we also process your personal data in certain other cases, for example for direct marketing.
- Legal obligation : We save, but do not otherwise process, your personal data to fulfill our obligations under current alcohol, tax and accounting legislation.
Our purpose in processing personal data is to process and manage your orders for products and services, give you access to information and marketing, manage our relationship with you as a customer and adapt, measure and improve our services, content and advertisements.
If you do not actively opt out via email, we may contact you, either via email, post, phone, SMS or social media, to inform you about our products and services and to send you direct mail, service updates and offers that we think you might enjoy.
We do not carry out any analysis of your customer behavior (profiling). We do not sell or disclose your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes without your express consent.
In order to fulfill the purposes above, your personal data will be processed by us. Your personal data may also be disclosed to fulfill legal obligations and may be handed over to the police and other relevant authorities when permitted or required by law.
Escapat Wines takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is processed and stored securely. Your personal data is never saved longer than is permitted by applicable law and to achieve the purposes stated above. Your personal data is processed by us during the following time periods.
- Customer : If you have a subscription with Escapat Wines or if you have otherwise registered for one of Escapat Wine's digital services, your personal data will be saved until you end your subscription or unregister from our services, but no later than three years after your last purchase or your most recently terminated subscription. However, this does not apply if we need to save your personal data any longer due to one of the points below.
- Fulfillment of agreement : Personal data (name, social security number, address, phone number, e-mail and payment and delivery information) provided in connection with ordering subscriptions as well as goods and services are saved for as long as is necessary for Escapat Wines to be able to fulfill the agreement with you. This includes i.a. to fulfill delivery or warranty obligations.
- Consent : In cases where we process your personal data with the support of your consent, we only save your personal data as long as we have your consent to it.
- Legitimate interest : We may process your personal data for direct marketing for up to three years after the end of the customer relationship, unless you opt out of such direct marketing before then.
- Legal obligation : We save, but do not otherwise process, the personal data that constitute declaration documents to the tax authorities in France and Sweden due to current alcohol, tax and accounting legislation for seven years after the end of the customer relationship.
Escapat Wines may supplement your personal data with additional information by obtaining information from Klarna. Through such coordination, enrichment and updating of your personal data may take place.
Your personal data may also be disclosed in order for Escapat Wines to be able to fulfill certain legal obligations and may be handed over to the tax authority and other relevant authorities in France and Sweden when this is permitted and required by law.
Such transfers as stated above may be made to companies within and outside the EU and EEA (ie all EU member states as well as Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein). Regardless of whether we transfer your personal data to recipients within or outside the EU and EEA, we always take all reasonable measures, with the aim of ensuring an adequate level of protection, for the transfer and processing of your personal data.
You have the right to request information about which personal data we have registered about you and how this is used, after a written, signed application sent to us according to the contact details at the bottom of the page. You can change your personal data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to request that personal data about you be corrected if it is incorrect, incomplete or misleading by contacting customer service. To protect your integrity and your personal data, we may require you to identify yourself in connection with our assistance.
In accordance with applicable personal data legislation, you also have the right to request that your personal data be deleted or that the processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right in certain cases to object to the processing of your personal data and to request that your personal data be transferred in electronic format.
You can file a complaint with the French State if you believe that Escapat Wine's processing of your personal data is not in accordance with current law.
If you do not wish to receive marketing and advertising offers from us, you can contact email@example.com or opt out of future mailings through a link in the current mailing.