We are over 850 co-owners, join the journey! Buy shares via Pepins.com. The share is traded once a quarter, planned trading dates
- Trading takes place once a quarter on Pepins Market which you can find at Pepins.com.
- On the Escapat page at Pepins you can read more about the target company. A CEO report is also published there before each trading opportunity. Press follow the company and you will receive a notice when a new post is published about the company.
- If you want to buy shares in Escapat, you must become a member and also fill in Know Your Customer to be able to place purchase orders. KYC is a regulatory requirement from the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority for all banks and financial actors. Feel free to make this registration well in advance of trading.
- You can then see how the trade goes under the tab Invest-How stock trading works.
- Place a bid during the trading days. Everything is done digitally. You specify how many shares you want and at what price.
For questions about buying shares